1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2,458 Posts
Ha! This reminds me of a lady I met in obedience class a few years ago. She was having a hard time passing her CGC test (no treats allowed).

The instructor kept telling her she needed to wean her dog off of treats during class, so the dog would progress and perform reliably on test day. She stubbornly refused. The instructor, exasperated after the lady failed for the up-teenth time, finally told her "I don't care if you BATHE yourself in bacon on test day, just back off the @!?&# treats!"

She passed the test about a month later, and I've always wondered.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ha! This reminds me of a lady I met in obedience class a few years ago. She was having a hard time passing her CGC test (no treats allowed).

The instructor kept telling her she needed to wean her dog off of treats during class, so the dog would progress and perform reliably on test day. She stubbornly refused. The instructor, exasperated after the lady failed for the up-teenth time, finally told her "I don't care if you BATHE yourself in bacon on test day, just back off the @!?&# treats!"

She passed the test about a month later, and I've always wondered.... :rolleyes:
:spittingcoffee:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts