German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup I'm happy to say that my 1 year old Hunter loves his new brother which happens to be a cat that is right I said cat to paint you a pic Hunter is a 63 pound yellow/brown with a little black fur gsd mutt who loves food and things that he can play with like his brand new siamese/snowshoe brother Kenji, and Kenji is only a 6+ pound 7 month old kitten and they love to play just yesterday I was rubbing Hunter's belly and Kenji wanted him to pet him also and Kenji acts like a dog. He copies his brother which is funny Kenji will lie on his back with his font paws close to his chest it is so cute. I wish I took a photo of it they do play Kenji will get Hunter's tail or try and get him then Hunter will bark and be like ok lets go I'll play I just hope they don't team up to get stuff off the counters. :wild:

·
Registered
475 Posts
ha ha ha you could have a tag team.
Years ago I had a cat that could open the fridge (brand new fridge too) the cat would open the fridge and reach the meat, cheese etc on the top shelf and push it out for our staffy x (Duke) I would come home to find Duke and Greedy (cat, named well before we knew he could open fridges) eating all my food on the kitchen floor. Things got so bad I had to velcro lock the fridge doors shut.

Hope your two don't end up like mine were. It's nice though that they have each other.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.