1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Don't know all that much about conformation but do know a great looking dog when I see one. Wow!! what a looker.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I should have added some more info!! He's almost a year old in these 2 photos. He just happened into this stance, so that's why I call it a pseudo-stack.... he's *almost* there!

thanks again!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted to add that my friend Kim, SiegerCash posted these pictures of her dog Cash under my name, because she forgot her password

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Ok that makes sense!
I kept thinking wow when did she get another dog? AND getting a puppy???

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that is why I figured that I better clarify, that this is not my dog, but my friend's dog. Cody's good friend though!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Okay, this is me, Cash's mom
on my new login since my old login doesn't work anymore. He's 19 months old now, and has a little fuller coat now and a bit more red in it since these photos (all taken on the same day back in May 2007). His couple hot spots he had on his sides are all gone and the black coloring has filled back in his saddle. He's still a lean boy, I suppose that's good considering my fat Sheltie can't take it off!! One fat dog per household is more than enough!

If it weren't such a mudpit outside (since when does Chicago see 50-60 degrees in january!!!!!), I'd stack him and take a new photo of him, but I'll wait until it's not so disgusting out! I'll be praying for cold or snow (and since when does THAT happen??).
Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at that pretty boy!!!!! Love him!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts