1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much info here either.

http://maine.craigslist.org/pet/718683308.html

Quote:German Shepherd (Casco)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-06-13, 2:12PM EDT

We have to give up our third dog. She's just a bit too expensive for our family and her tummy will not adjust to the food recommended for our other dogs. She's great with kids, cats and other dogs. She's a really nice dog. We just can't afford her. We'd like to get the fee we paid back for her. It would be great if she could go somewhere where she can play with another dog or at least to a person or family with lots of time to give her.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 718683308

·
Registered
342 Posts
"She's just a bit too expensive for our family and her tummy will not adjust to the food recommended for our other dogs."

Oh.... so because this dog doesn't eat what the others eat get rid of her. What happens when your kids don't eat what the other kids eat? Gonna get rid of them too! Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for a forum for unwanted kids. You know the one where people's kids are getting a little too expensive and not eating what the others are eating so they need to find a new home for the kids.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Where's that kids forum? I have two I need to rehome...picky picky eaters!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts