German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please cross post ... we would love to see these two saved:

I found these two GSD at our animal control. They were owner released w/o giving a reason or any information on either of them. Not even a phone # so I could call and check.

I have a feeling they are mother and daughter. Mom, w/ the longer hair, is about 3 yrs old. The taller, thin one is the puppy. She is about 10 mos old. She is limping on the front right leg. Both of them are very attached to each other. They love to play together but they are very gentle with each other. Even while we separated them to take pictures they couldn't wait to be reunite. Both are friendly towards people, good with other dogs, ride well in cars and leash trained. They are heartworm negative (how surprising is that?). They had first set of shots and dewormer.

PLEASE let me know if you know of anyone who can rescue them. I need to get them out of ASAP.

Best way to reach me is via e-mail however I will be away from computer til Wed (7/30) noon so if you have any strong leads you can call me on my cell at 678-986-0002.

Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,

Dorothy
Etowah Valley Humane Society
Cartersville, GA

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Re: CARTERSVILLE,GA,MOTHER/DAUGHTER-VERY BONDED

OMG they are precious... BUMP!

·
Registered
443 Posts

They are gorgeous!

·
Registered
478 Posts

Bump for the mama and her oh so skinny little girl

Kathryn

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I can't believe no one scooped up these cuties.....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

I'm surprised you just didn't sent this one directly to me...

Another bonded pair........from Georgia no less!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

lol...too funny camppappy!! Yes...they do sound right up your alley!!

These two seem so sweet...........

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

These two are in Bartow Animal Control...which makes them extremely urgent!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Bump for these two....

Trust me....two aren't hard do to at all.......

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Just got another urgent plea for these two...time is running out!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

back up for the sweet pair...

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

and back up from page 2 for these two sweeties......

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

I believe Dorothy can hold them past Tues. morning if a rescue will commit to them. Anyone interested in helping them should call her to find out for sure.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Re: Cartersville, GA - Mother/Daughter, Very Bonde

Please ... anyone?
Originally Posted By: myamomPlease cross post ... we would love to see these two saved:

I found these two GSD at our animal control. They were owner released w/o giving a reason or any information on either of them. Not even a phone # so I could call and check.

I have a feeling they are mother and daughter. Mom, w/ the longer hair, is about 3 yrs old. The taller, thin one is the puppy. She is about 10 mos old. She is limping on the front right leg. Both of them are very attached to each other. They love to play together but they are very gentle with each other. Even while we separated them to take pictures they couldn't wait to be reunite. Both are friendly towards people, good with other dogs, ride well in cars and leash trained. They are heartworm negative (how surprising is that?). They had first set of shots and dewormer.

PLEASE let me know if you know of anyone who can rescue them. I need to get them out of ASAP.

Best way to reach me is via e-mail however I will be away from computer til Wed (7/30) noon so if you have any strong leads you can call me on my cell at 678-986-0002.

Sincerely,

Dorothy
Cartersville, GA

·
Registered
478 Posts

That gangly little girl is so adorable! I can't believe noone is interested in them..they are a beautiful pair.

Kathryn

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

Please help ... anyone?
Originally Posted By: myamomPlease cross post ... we would love to see these two saved:

Sincerely,

Dorothy
Cartersville, GA
[/quote]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts