German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across this girl on pf. Not sure if she is a mix. Delete if necessary. PTS date 2/13

Urgent #2

Shepherd [Mix]
Medium Young Female Dog
Carroll County Dog Pound, Carrollton, OH

Available for adoption Tuesday Feb 3. <span style="color: #FF0000">Under 1, shy</span>. Available for a limited time from the Carroll County Dog Pound, 2185 Kensington Rd. NE, Route 9, Carrollton, Ohio 44615. Located southeast of the Akron/Canton area. Please call the dog warden at 330-627-4244 for further details. The pound is open Monday-Friday, 7-3, except holidays. Rescues may pull dogs Monday-Thursday between 9am-3pm and 7-3 on Fridays. Carroll County residents may adopt during all business hours. The adoption fee is $15 and includes the dog license which will be mailed to you. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All dogs and puppies recieve a 5-way shot. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. The dogs are photographed and posted by volunteers who make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. All emails are answered by volunteers, not the pound staff. Please be respectful to the warden and his staff as it is their cooperation that makes posting these photos possible. Adoptions and rescues are first come, first served. The pound is not able to comply with requests to hold dogs. Thank you. Please check out the ShelterCare banner on our homepage for pet health insurance offers. Spaying and neutering offers your pet many health and behavior benefits and lessens the over population of homeless animals who must be euthanized at shelters!

Carrollton, OH
<span style="color: #CC0000">330-627-4244</span>

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12960283

http://dogsindanger.com/dog.jsp?did=1233611051916

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I just love this girls face! I really really love her color!!

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
What a pretty girl.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Oh no!! Is there anyone that has room for her? I will pay her adoption fee for a reputable rescue!! (I know its only 15.00-but every little bit helps)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
My girlfriend got her dog from Paws and Prayers here in Akron, the dog she adopted was pulled from Columbinia which is a high kill too just like Carrolton, maybe someone from that organization? Or from Dog's Hope too would have contacts?

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Up you go sweet girl!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Is there anyone close enough to temp. test her? Being that there is no info on her temp. besides shy-and nothing about how she is with other dogs, that may really help her out. Please let me know if someone can.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I was told she is maybe 7 months, maybe 8. She was picked up as a stray with her father they are calling him, who is in pen 4. The lady at AC just told me she is fine with other dogs, she perks up especially when she sees the boy they are saying that is her dad. They only have until 10 am FRIDAY- they have been there two weeks and will not be held without any committments.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
BUMP!! SHE GETS GASSED FRIDAY MORNING.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
The fee is $15 because they only give a 5-way shot. We need to get her out of there!

Anyone local that can pull and temp foster?

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I have been in touch with someone who can pull and temp. foster if need be. She will be contacting me back today. She is going to let me know whether or not this girl will be pulled by another foster home. Mark- are you interested in her if she does not have rescue? Please pm or email me if so.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts