German Shepherds Forum banner

601 - 614 of 614 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did she stay sweet?
She was the sweetest one in the litter.
Yes, a total snuggler! Loves people, loves to give kisses, follows me from room to room even at this age though she's also quite independent. The other day I saw her trotting up a hill where we had been playing ball. I realized she was trying to find the ball which I had put away without her watching. The first day, even before we got her home, she was responding to Come with incredible enthusiasm and still does. Wish I could take credit, but those are things you can't teach!

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Hi! Here's another littermate from the same litter (Gus x Ellie Mae): Sophie Mae. About to have her first birthday at the end of the month. She's beyond wonderful and a beauty to boot! (May be a bit biased there ...). We are so lucky to have found her!
This litter is turning out just incredible. Fingers crossed I can get a female from the repeat. Love her name!

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #603 ·
Blind open area search. Working on directed search patterns. 11 months.

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #604 ·
Oh, and I got tangled in the long line at the campground yesterday lol.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
David, Valor is turning out absolutely amazing. I love watching you two. You falling and getting rope burns is just pure entertainment. Lol. But Valor is awesome!
Seriously though, those burns really sting! Ouch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi! Here's another littermate from the same litter (Gus x Ellie Mae): Sophie Mae. About to have her first birthday at the end of the month. She's beyond wonderful and a beauty to boot! (May be a bit biased there ...). We are so lucky to have found her! View attachment 571827
Welcome!! We have Reya (Miss Red) from the litter!

We will be coming with some updates soon but for now here’s some cute pics!

·
Registered
8 Posts
What a serene beauty! I'm surprised she turned out to be a black and tan. I believe both girls were described as sables initially. Not that I would have cared either way. I'd love to see her progress!

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
What a serene beauty! I'm surprised she turned out to be a black and tan. I believe both girls were described as sables initially. Not that I would have cared either way. I'd love to see her progress!
it’s not uncommon for patterned sables to be mistaken for black and tan.

·
Registered
50 Posts
it’s not uncommon for patterned sables to be mistaken for black and tan.
I was wondering why my emails for this forum were going off.. I see my girlfriend has been keeping everyone updated! Lol awesome to see the missing sister on here, hope to see more!

Reya has always had an odd Black and Tan colouring on her chest. Plenty of colour from her mom it seems. I would still consider her a sable colour but I could also be wrong! See below for screenshots I grabbed from some video we took yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
I was wondering why my emails for this forum were going off.. I see my girlfriend has been keeping everyone updated! Lol awesome to see the missing sister on here, hope to see more!

Reya has always had an odd Black and Tan colouring on her chest. Plenty of colour from her mom it seems. I would still consider her a sable colour but I could also be wrong! See below for screenshots I grabbed from some video we took yesterday.

View attachment 572188 View attachment 572189
patterned sable.

Reactions: tysco

·
Registered
8 Posts
She was freshly groomed in these pictures! In the thread there are some pictures of her from the side/behind and you can tell she is sable from there :)

Here is our thread:
Reya Weekly picture updates - Carmspack Gus x Ellie Mae...
I had fun looking at your thread and seeing Reya grow up, many parallels to Sophie! Our girl loves the water, too! Yes, I can now see the sable in her. Sophie is a bit darker and has the dark markings on her paws as well. It's all a matter of degree, I guess. Here's a photo of our black and tan and Sophie from late last summer.
Oct 23b(1).JPG

601 - 614 of 614 Posts