German Shepherds Forum banner

581 - 600 of 614 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #584 ·
It's been a while since I posted any video. Here is Valor at 11 months in the same woods where I shot the first videos. Nothing ground breaking here. Just having fun in the woods. We are working a little on down on the other side of objects where I will be out of sight. Anyways, just a look at how he is doing. Super fun dog. Everything I wanted.

P.S. I fall on my face at some point LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #588 ·
I have not. He's very square and thick. I'm going to try to get him into the vet for a weight soon.

Reactions: REEHGE

·
Registered
Hi, it’s Andre
656 Posts
Hi! Here's another littermate from the same litter (Gus x Ellie Mae): Sophie Mae. About to have her first birthday at the end of the month. She's beyond wonderful and a beauty to boot! (May be a bit biased there ...). We are so lucky to have found her! View attachment 571827
Looks delightful !

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #593 ·
Hi! Here's another littermate from the same litter (Gus x Ellie Mae): Sophie Mae. About to have her first birthday at the end of the month. She's beyond wonderful and a beauty to boot! (May be a bit biased there ...). We are so lucky to have found her! View attachment 571827
She's a striking beauty! Thanks for joining and sharing. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying her :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow!

Look at the forearms on her.

She looks like she took alot of the Czech side as far as appearance goes. (y)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I'm slowly making my way through this thread and noting the many similarities to her bro, including a penchant for eyewear ...
Seriously, your posts are so helpful in seeing her potential. Love watching how you work with Valor!
What color collar was she? Pink?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow!

Look at the forearms on her.

She looks like she took alot of the Czech side as far as appearance goes. (y)
Yes, she's a sturdy girl for sure, though will probably be a petite shepherd. She tries to keep up with our other GSD (10 years old!) who is a super fast runner. They chase each other around on our 10 acre property. She takes after her Mom in build and her Dad in colouring for the most part.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Did she stay sweet?
She was the sweetest one in the litter.

581 - 600 of 614 Posts