German Shepherds Forum banner
221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
He doesn’t look a day over 4! I so want a pup from the repeat Ellie Mae/Gus litter! I can see where Valor got his handsome face from.
Then we will have siblings! Because that is the litter I am aiming for as well.
Since T17 isn't currently breeding, it came down to a Carmspack/Fraserglen dog or a Wolfstraum dog.
So far my fascination with Ellie Mae is winning out but it will ultimately come down to timing. Lee had a pup that looked perfect for me but at that time I was not able to take on a puppy.

Gus is a goofy love who is friendly and sweet but so fixated on his person that all I got was an enthusiastic, quick kiss. He surely is a stunning creature though. Although the fruit bat is adorable as well. @Saphire

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Hmmm, wasn’t friendly and sweet when I saw him in 2015.
Aloof as heck, I was blown off until the very last day when I was on my way to the airport.
Butthead.
Must have mellowed out in his old age.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
He always has that thousand-mile, humanlike stare that makes you think he is trying very hard to understand everything.
To me he looks like he already does!
What a hunk!

Reactions: Saphire

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
Hmmm, wasn’t friendly and sweet when I saw him in 2015.
Aloof as heck, I was blown off until the very last day when I was on my way to the airport.
Butthead.
Must have mellowed out in his old age.

View attachment 576421
Valor frustrates people all the time because he just doesn't care about attention from other people. If they smell like a dog, he will check them out but he could care less about pets from most humans.

Reactions: Saphire
221 - 224 of 224 Posts