German Shepherds Forum banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
This litter was 3 years planning and as Gus approaches 8 years old. He’s been an incredible dog that Carmen chose to use after losing his Sire. The last of this particular line of hers.
The puppies are so very uniform in size and nature, all within 2oz. I so look forward to seeing them grow and mature.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Yup! When I was visiting they were 4 weeks old. I played and handle them. Mr. Purple in particular, he actually dragged my finger around after wrestling a bit with my hand... :ROFLMAO:
You’re going to have a blast with your puppy. Such a patient man you’ve been lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
You’re going to have a blast with your puppy. Such a patient man you’ve been lol
haha thanks! he is great. To be honest all the puppies of that litter are amazing. Lots of energy, not shy at all, super strong and they all look stunning. He's definitely what I wanted since late 2015, just a few months after I arrived to Canada :D

By the way, I'm going to send you a pm about raw, got some questions! :D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #189 (Edited)
Saphire,
Are you going to keep one of those gorgeous little fluff balls??? :)

Can you post a picture of Gus?
Hey Moms!

timing isn’t right for another GSD right now but, a friend is taking one so I will get to see how he does in her training program. Perhaps in the future.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
I swear, that dog looks just like a human, with that stare and those eyelids...😍🥰

181 - 194 of 194 Posts