German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my flip video camera :( So no new video until I find my backup camera, but I do have new pics!

Carma is 5 months old now and I can't even believe it. She is about 33 lbs and 22 inches tall. Her adult coat is slowly working its way in. She's so dark and soooo soft! Her teeth are all falling out and all four adult canines are on their way. She's just awesome in general. Really easy keeper in the house as far as potty training and not being destructive. She sleeps all night long without a sound and is a joy to live with. She is a blast to train with and would do anything for the ball. I love her more and more each day.

She is having a hard time in the heat though. We tried swimming for the first time the other day and she had a blast. Hoping to pick up a kiddie pool for the princess later this week.

5/27/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

She has a really nice expression

5/31/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Not too shabby for a stack without any help!

I wish I could get a better picture that shows off her colors better. Her red is really really red. Her pigment is just gorgeous.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What a cutie!! You sound like a very proud and happy mom, as you should be! :)

And good photographer skills btw!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
he's adorable...the guy with the stick is gorgeous too...looks like Mac

·
Registered
71 Posts
Gorgeous

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
883 Posts
She's so fluffy!!!! I wish I had a nice backyard to show off Zoey... she turned the grass into dirt and mud... ugh

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
She looks great! What toy are you using for heeling? I love the coat changes at this age. 4-6 months was Kastle's awkward phase where he looked like he had a Q-tip head and his adult coat was coming in...he was so gangly LOL

Are you bringing her to World's?

·
Registered
46 Posts
She is drop dead gorgeous! Love love lover her coloring.

·
Super Moderator
32,373 Posts
I just love her! :wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts