1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Carly”
Ch. Lauremi’s No Reservations
1/23/10 - 2/5/20

Carly was always the perfect dog from the get-go. From the moment I saw her, I wanted her. She piled out of the puppy room (with her 9 siblings) into the yard, and she stood out. I always joked that it felt like she had neon surrounding her. Of course she was the show pick of the litter, and I knew they would keep her, but my friend called me a week later and said they wanted me to take her and show her. I couldn’t believe my luck!

She was a fabulous show dog, getting her AKC championship with 3 majors. Oh could that dog move! I never got tired of watching her. She dabbling in herding, barn hunt, and nose work. My vet adored her, and wanted me to put her in a program where kids read to dogs at the library. When she had to have an eye removed last summer, he wanted me to take her to children’s hospital as a therapy dog. He told me she was his favorite, lol. She was everybody’s favorite. I talked to my breeder yesterday, and thanked her for letting me have this amazing girl. I could write pages and pages about her, but I’ll stop here.

I love you, girlie.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Carly was so beautiful. Remember forever. Run fast and free at the rainbow bridge, and gosh, I'm tearing up--don't they wrap themselves around our hearts.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'm so sorry to read this, my condolences. I've very much enjoyed your posts about your special, beautiful girl. I'm sure she's delighting everyone who greeted her at the 'Bridge.

Vale Carly.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
So sorry for your loss! Sending healing thoughts. Run free Carly!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I am so sorry. She was beautiful, and I am so grateful to you for letting me get to know her.
You will be missed Carly.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I am so very sorry. She was such a character and a beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing her adventures with us over the years. Your tribute to her is wonderful and shows the inner strength that you have as it reflects how happy you two were together while holding your sorrow at bay.

Take care of yourself during this time.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Oh Diane, we never get to have them long enough. I'm so very sorry. What a beautiful girl. Peace be with you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts