German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t think I’ve posted any photos of the girls in awhile, so here’s a few of the darlings.

My beautiful old girl, Carly

And the feisty one, Scarlet

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
I always have a soft spot for those beautiful grey faces. Old dogs rock, they have "been there, done that, got the t-shirt. " and I adore that.
But I love Scarlets expression! She always has that "Should I?" look on her face and her eyes are so soft.

They are both beautiful ladies.

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carly really is a lovely dog. I think she misses going to the dog shows. She always had a good time!

Scarlet loves me beyond all reason, and is kind of a brat. Well, she is a brat, lol.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Beautiful girls!!! Was that by chance taken this weekend? It was so nice out we got moo out to the park both days!! Looks like they're enjoying the day,....with no wind!! Lol!!!

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
Great pics of those pretty girls!

Reactions: dogfaeries

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful girls!!! Was that by chance taken this weekend? It was so nice out we got moo out to the park both days!! Looks like they're enjoying the day,....with no wind!! Lol!!!

I took the photos yesterday morning. It was soooo nice out, no wind, perfect temps.

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Your girls are looking good! I too have come love the seniors. Having a young dog in the house makes the them stand out even more. Glad you and your girls got out to enjoy the nice day!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Great pics...Carly's beautiful...I love the seniors- I look in their eyes and think "if only they could talk" and Scarlet wow she hides the "brat" really well..she's got one of the kindest--gentle-just plain easy faces I've seen--she looks like a poster child for a sweetheart

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Such beautiful girls.

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Aww they play nice! Max and Luna love to play. When we are at the beach or park though she becomes a missle and max the target. Luna has to be reminded often to calm her butt down lol. It has been so beautiful out and glad everyone is enjoying their dogs and this weather. Spring is here!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For some odd reason, Carly loves her obnoxious little “sister”. She has lots of patience with her.

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Carly must be young at heart! My chihuahua who is older is like the crabby uncle and has very little patience with the shepherds. They do not think he is much fun. Lol!

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great pics...Carly's beautiful...I love the seniors- I look in their eyes and think "if only they could talk" and Scarlet wow she hides the "brat" really well..she's got one of the kindest--gentle-just plain easy faces I've seen--she looks like a poster child for a sweetheart

I had a text conversation with my breeder yesterday, and we always talk about Scarlet and her sister Sloan, that she kept. I said that Scarlet is rotten, and she was all “oh, no, I don’t believe that”. I reminded her that she and her daughter said “we are NOT keeping that one”. She said, “oh yeah. No take-backs!”.

I love her to pieces, and she’s as funny as can be, but she is seriously a handful. When my son visits me, he always says “that dog is awful”. I showed him a video of one of her dog shows recently, and he said “hey! She does know how to behave”. Hahaha. I don’t know that she knows how to behave, it’s probably that her handler is pretty spectacular, lol.

Seriously, she is wildly funny, and talks back, and steals stuff. She is loud and very dramatic. She’s super smart, and was definitely meant to be my dog.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts