German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Lol. You are determined to see me survive.
Not feeling great today. Really sore and a bit tired. Last few days Shadow and I have resumed running, I always feel better after a run. But yesterday I had a bunch of stuff to do as well and I probably pushed a bit.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Stop those panic attacks Spend the time now to find a good dog sitter and put them on speed dial. For your dog’s sake don‘t wait. They are hard to find and worth every penny they charge...If they‘re really good pay them extra, send them birthday cards, etc. We found a lady who is wonderful. We try to use her at least once every few months or so, just so the dogs know her, she knows them, and we keep in contact. Then when something like this happens, your dogs are taken care of.
Shadow is not really a dog sitter kind of dog. She displays decidedly feral behavior much more indicative of a street dog then one that has been raised in a loving home. She would probably lose it if someone other then me let her out of her crate! Add to that my darling Sabs taught her to open doors and latches as well as untie knots and your average dog-sitter is simply out of their league.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Lol. You are determined to see me survive.
Not feeling great today. Really sore and a bit tired. Last few days Shadow and I have resumed running, I always feel better after a run. But yesterday I had a bunch of stuff to do as well and I probably pushed a bit.
Well I am glad to hear that you feeling bad has some justification other than your accident alone!

Stay well! And keep up posted!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts