German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out having fun with Captain January today. Went to one of my hunting spots. great day but man the tics are horrible.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Nice pictures!! I hope CJ is tick free now. I hate ticks :(

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Great pictures! We had the misfortune of coming home from our hike yesterday with some of those pesky hitch hikers. Not sure if I found them all.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually had the ticks worse than him. the stuff we use on him does a decent job. got a few off of him and almost 20 off of me. tried some new repellent today and was much better.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
very handsome boy, now do you walk with him thru that tall grass????? now wonder you have 20 ticks crawling on you, the only time I go thru tall grass like that is when im sitting on a horse, lol. any way the ticks here in nj are just god awful this year. so what repellent are you using, please share :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought some military surplus maxi deet. I used it today and havent seen a tick yet. We use frontline for January. Unfortunately we have to go through a lot of tall grass to get where we wanna go. He loves to run in it though. like a thundering buffalo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts