German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So even with Dax having the opportunity to play with Shasta last night, if I got up to go into the kitchen or to the bathroom, he would stop playing with her and literally climb the baby gate to follow me. He would "hide" under me while playing with Shasta and just bark at her. Was too funny. He had a good time. I'm impressed that even at such a young age, he's already doing part of why we got him and that's stick by me. Love my little Banshee Devil Dog. Some pictures from last night.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
awe he's so tiny & cute

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
11 weeks old tomorrow and weighed in at 12.8lbs at the vet a couple days ago

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks for posting more pics of him! That last picture is hilarious! Those teeth look SHARP

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting more pics of him! That last picture is hilarious! Those teeth look SHARP

oh they are!!!! he got me the other night. Managed to wedge one of his teeth under the backside of my fingernail. Bled like you wouldn't believe! He looked so sorry after I got him detached lol. He moped over to me as I'm trying to keep from bleeding all over the place. Poor guy. He looked like he thought he'd killed me. I did yelp pretty loud though too. It's really a very minor scratch but boy did it hurt and bleed! There's some bruising around the nail but otherwise, no biggie once it stopped dripping all over lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts