German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feed my dogs Canidae Chicken and Rice kibble and I usually spend 26.99 for a 33lb. bag. Today I bought a bag and the price went up to 34.99 for a 33lb. bag. Has anyone else seen this price increase?

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
here a 33 lb. pound bag is about 40.00!! I pay that for the all life stages as well-40 pound bags.

·
Registered
203 Posts
They are selling the 40lbs. close to us for $47.00 each where we live!!! Use to cost $33.75 from my supplier.

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
I think you will see all or most dog foods go up. Can you go to the grocery store and have the same amount of outlay as you did 3 or 6 months ago, nope. Everything is going up.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
i still get it for $36 for 40 lbs at pets supplies plus, which is a small increase. even at just over $1/lb it still a very good value compared to others.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
They had $1 or $2 dollar off coupons on the bags when I bought them last. I got to the checkout and noticed the bags were about three dollars more than before. Oh well, as the price of gas increases the price of shipping increases, the price of labor increases, the price of powering the manufactuing machine increases. I noticed, am not happy, but am not surprised.

·
Administrator & Alpha Bitch of the Wild Bunch
13,571 Posts
Price of Canidae all life stages at the store we usually buy it at jumped from $32.99 to $38.99 a couple weeks ago. We'll now be buying it elsewhere, where they still have it for $32.99.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Quote:Has anyone else seen this price increase?
It's not just Canidae... A lot of other brands have raised their prices too..

·
Registered
225 Posts
http://www.petfooddirect.com has a 22% off coupon today and tomorrow. 33# is on sale for $24.69 (no tax of course) Can't buy it in a store for that. Save the gas and buy from them, I have always gotten great service and the exp. date is always far out.

If anyone needs the coupon code pm me.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here is the coupon code if anyone wants it: PET3522 good thru the 30th.

I don't know the price of Canidae around my parts so not sure if it would be cheaper or not for me.

I feed EVO and can't buy it local for the price I can get it delivered from petfooddirect.

·
Registered
225 Posts
WOW! just went and looked at EVO They have really gone up!!

<span style="color: #FF0000">28.6-lb Bag - $50.99</span>

Maybe I need to hit wally world and pick up a few bags of old roy! LOL

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I think I have mentioned this before, but this past weekend I noticed that the Candiae has increased to $42 for the 40 pound bag. About a week and a half ago it was $33.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Originally Posted By: JustMeUCWOW! just went and looked at EVO They have really gone up!!

Wow, that is cheap for me. I pay $62.00!!

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Originally Posted By: TMARIE
Originally Posted By: JustMeUCWOW! just went and looked at EVO They have really gone up!!

Wow, that is cheap for me. I pay $62.00!!

yeah, EVO is also 62 bucks or so here

·
Registered
15,220 Posts
I like EVO but the distributorship I use now doesn't carry it. Canidae I can get for a little over $32 a bag still and the ch/rice is running a little over $28.

·
Super Moderator
7,351 Posts
...just back from the store

33# Canidae Platinum $36.99
40# Canidae All Life Stages $31.99

1 - 20 of 30 Posts