German Shepherds Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try CBDs. I was literally just researching products for my almost 8 yr old girl who I believe is having some pain from arthritis. I do not work for this company or anything, but came across this in my research and it seems good... there are a lot of reviews from people and photos of their dogs as well. kingkanine.com/products/king-kalm-cbd-150 I am new so had to leave the https:// off of the link.

·
Registered
1 Posts
when my pet intially got diagnosed we were ready to do chemo but some friends had advised us of dietary changes that we could make in order to help support the immune system for her. We got really into the Budwig Diet which you can research. It's a pretty simple diet that really did make some big changes for her up front. She is really doing much better and I attribute so much of her change to this. we at first attempted to create the food for ourselves but there is a manufacturer buddycustard that makes the product and ships so that has been a lot of help for us

·
Registered
30,894 Posts
Both my dogs, Alfie and Ruby, ended up with cancer. Alfie's came first and was inoperable (3 grapefruit sized lumps in the abdomen) so I tried some holistic treatments, including adding the Budwig Protocol to his diet. It's a cancer-fighting diet that was created 70 years ago, main ingredient being flax seed oil. Alfie was given 3 weeks to live, with the addition of this he made it 16 weeks and was bouncing around like a puppy most days. I saw the same results with Ruby-- given 2-3 weeks to live and made it 14.
This is spam and fraud. See other fraudulent post.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts