German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am currently in the beginning stages of locating my next puppy. I am based in America, but put Canada in the title as the breeder I'm researching is located there.

Does anyone have any recent reviews from dogs out of the Dei Precision Line out of Ontario. I know someone who had a dog who was sired by their sire, XBox Dei Precision. The pup was great, had good health, amazing temperament and personality. Good working drives for a novice handler as well. However, their dog was quite older and I know lines can change quite a bit. It also looks like maybe they aren't breeding as much anymore.

I just wanted to see if anyone had gotten a pup from this line over the last few years, and how they've enjoyed their dog in terms of personality and health. I am leaning more towards working lines in general, but I'm still in the very beginning stages here and just had my curiosity peaked.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I don't know anythgn about them but seem to remember there was a recent thread about the breeder that was less than complimentary.

I didn't re-read this thread but it's more current

·
Registered
Melody DOB 5-5-21, Maizey 11-3-09 to 3-10-19
96 Posts
@WNGD I think you’re thinking of a different one in that area which had a lot of problems if we’re thinking about the same one.

here’s a thread with some thoughts about this breeder from some knowledgeable members last year. @wolfstraum and @Jax08 I think might have some experience based on prior threads

1 - 3 of 3 Posts