German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
<span style='font-size: 14pt'> if you want a puppy find a reputable breeder. i bought by dog on color preference. i wanted a black and red male. i bought a German import show dog. he comes from a full line of schutzhund trained dogs. ours is a pet that's obedient trained. he's super friendly and very calm in the house. i think alot of how they're going to be has alot to do with the way you raise them. getting a dog from the rescue is a wonderfull thing for you to do and for the dog. with the rescue you bring the dog home for a few days and see how things work out. take your dog that you have now to the rescue to meet it's new family member before bringing him/her home. take your dog to the rescue and take the two of them out for a walk. if you could do this a couple of times before bringing one home the dogs will get to know each other and you'll see instantly if they get along. now that could change when they're in the house maybe not. good luck and take your time.</span>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.