German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have given up trying to get these dopes to stay stacked long enough for someone to snap a picture but here's the attempts and the ensueing goofyness.... enjoy!!!

Skinny Butt Shasta

Pain In The Butt Shelby...

Dancer Wannabe Riley

The Three Pains....

and naturally Shasta had to go and mess up what would have been a perfectly good picture by shaking her head!!!! darn puppy.... oh well.... better luck next time...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
nice shirt haha...

good pics too

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wondered who would comment on the shirt first lol. I didnt even notice it until i was going through and looking at the pictures more closely. Told my husband i wondered who would comment on the shirt and the fact i have GSDs makes it all the more funny IMO.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thanks for sharing, you have 3 pretty babies. Enjoyed.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i wondered who would comment on the shirt first lol. I didnt even notice it until i was going through and looking at the pictures more closely. Told my husband i wondered who would comment on the shirt and the fact i have GSDs makes it all the more funny IMO.

LOL! That is pretty funny!

Nice doggies I like their discriptions too ;) Shasta is a cute pup!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
aww what pretty puppies!! I love Shasta's ear lol.

I hope Dodger can sit pretty like that one day he's still trying to find his balance after just figuring out what I wanted him to do a month later lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aww what pretty puppies!! I love Shasta's ear lol.

I hope Dodger can sit pretty like that one day he's still trying to find his balance after just figuring out what I wanted him to do a month later lol

lol it took Riley about a week to pick it up that i wanted him to do it on his own instead of with my help. Because of Zena's hips i let her get away with having help lol but she'll do it if she REALLY wants what you have. Going to teach Shasta the trick when she's older and has better balance. Shelby... well..... for that trick.... she's a lost cause hehe.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
lol it took Riley about a week to pick it up that i wanted him to do it on his own instead of with my help. Because of Zena's hips i let her get away with having help lol but she'll do it if she REALLY wants what you have. Going to teach Shasta the trick when she's older and has better balance. Shelby... well..... for that trick.... she's a lost cause hehe.
hum maybe i should try a green bean. Dodge is like Wolfie and will do pretty much anything for a green bean haha. I just started stepping back from him to let him get his balance it should be interesting trying to get him to do it while i'm standing in front of him. I should try to get video of it i'm sure it'll be hilarious haha

sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hum maybe i should try a green bean. Dodge is like Wolfie and will do pretty much anything for a green bean haha. I just started stepping back from him to let him get his balance it should be interesting trying to get him to do it while i'm standing in front of him. I should try to get video of it i'm sure it'll be hilarious haha

sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread :)

haha no worries. its a fun trick but Riley thinks he needs to do it every single time he sits down in front of us. Before we put their bowls down for dinner, we run them through a bunch of commands, sit being one of them and Riley will sit and then automatically go into Sit pretty so its been fun trying to convince him to remember the difference between the two.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
haha no worries. its a fun trick but Riley thinks he needs to do it every single time he sits down in front of us. Before we put their bowls down for dinner, we run them through a bunch of commands, sit being one of them and Riley will sit and then automatically go into Sit pretty so its been fun trying to convince him to remember the difference between the two.
HAHA I tell Dodger to roll over and he spins!! silly dog just wants his treat the easy way, by not doing what I asked him (he doesn't get the treat until he does what I asked ;)) and when he does roll over it's spastic and hilarious he just flings himself over and scrambles to stand up it's pretty funny to watch.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHA I tell Dodger to roll over and he spins!! silly dog just wants his treat the easy way, by not doing what I asked him (he doesn't get the treat until he does what I asked ;)) and when he does roll over it's spastic and hilarious he just flings himself over and scrambles to stand up it's pretty funny to watch.

THAT i wanna see!!! sounds hilarious. I've been trying to teach Shasta to roll over but she has no interest. lol.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
THAT i wanna see!!! sounds hilarious. I've been trying to teach Shasta to roll over but she has no interest. lol.
haha ok I'll try and get a video of it in a little bit.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hmm, I want to teach that trick to my Shasta. I'll remember to teach it with a command that sound different than SIT.

My Shasta looks like she has a fat butt compared to yours. :confused:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm, I want to teach that trick to my Shasta. I'll remember to teach it with a command that sound different than SIT.

My Shasta looks like she has a fat butt compared to yours. :confused:

LOL i'll have to try and get a picture of Shasta from above so you can see why we call her Skinny Butt. Her hips are wide but the rest of her is soooo not.

The command i taught Riley was pretty up with the hand signal. The hand signal is pretty much the hand signal for stop you see in movies and such with the balled up fist only my palm is facing him when i do it and i raise my arm up slightly so he knows. but he does the pretty up without being told a lot of the time. My inlaws are the ones who taught him sit pretty so it kinda stuck lol.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts