German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know each is supposed to be listed seperately, but I don't know which pic is which. Rec'd in an e-mail.

From the e-mail:
Walter M. Crowe Animal Shelter in
Camden, SC. We currently have 3 GSD crosses at our shelter and they have demodex. They came from a breeder and he said he could no longer afford them. He said they were born in April, so they should be around 7 months old. They haven't been handled, but they are very sweet. We call them Della, Dawson, and Dori. There are 2 females and 1 male. The male is 55lbs and the 2 females are 45 and 40lbs. We have vaccinated and dewormed them and don't have the space to keep them. Can you help with them? Or do you know of someone who can? You can email me at the shelter or call, (803)-425-6016.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are pics of all 3 dogs. They look virtually identical. The one in pic #2 seems to have fur missing on his/her face.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Poor babies.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
These are pics of all 3 dogs. They look virtually identical. The one in pic #2 seems to have fur missing on his/her face.
That's the baby with the mange I would guess - poor little sweethearts, here's a breakfast bump for you....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
BLue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Jean, I am in contact with someone from White Paws right now. She is having trouble registering to this site.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard that Echo is working on these three. Will update if I hear more. Fingers crossed for these 3 young cuties.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts