German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share your NEW pups!!!!! You've seen Dax but here he is again. Black sable guy... He hits 12 weeks this coming monday

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow Nixon is gorgeous!! Where's he from?

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Thank you!!!! He really is stunning. I find it hard to believe he is mine. Hopefully his brains match his beauty!!!

I got him from Vom Banach. I am supe thrilled with him. Very nice and balanced puppy. Been a joy so far to train and tracks like a fiend!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!!!! He really is stunning. I find it hard to believe he is mine. Hopefully his brains match his beauty!!!

I got him from Vom Banach. I am supe thrilled with him. Very nice and balanced puppy. Been a joy so far to train and tracks like a fiend!!!

Vom Banach was on my list (still is for the future in a few years!). My guy is gorgeous.... i'm waiting for the brains to match lol. He's VERY good at being obvious about turning puppy brain back on so I know they're in there! Puppy punks. Gotta love em!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Since you asked and I'm dabbling in it now. ;)

Eli 5 months earning his CGC (youngest in the class, brag)

4.5 months

They are all beauts so far. Too bad we don't all live in the same city! How old are yours?

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eli is freaking gorgeous!!! I LOVE that second picture of him! My gosh I cant wait to see Dax's coloration in a couple months. Holy goodness.

Dax hits 12 weeks/3 months on Monday.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Carma, you are such a beautiful girl! Going from adorable little puppy to growing into a gorgeous young girl.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
It doesn't look like Dax is going to go through a light stage. Eli went through a partial one but his face, check and belly always stayed dark so I knew he would be really dark, plus his mother is extremely dark (Dad is dark but mom is exceptionally so). It looks like Nixon is close in age to. It will be fun watching the 3 of them grow up and go through their changes! I took week pictures of Eli up to 6 months. I'll probably do every couple of weeks now.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
My 7 month puppy Riley

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am falling in LOVE! I want a black sable so bad. Fingers crossed I get a dark if not black sable when I get my new working puppy lol I ENVY all of you black sable owners! What breeders are your pups from?

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It doesn't look like Dax is going to go through a light stage. Eli went through a partial one but his face, check and belly always stayed dark so I knew he would be really dark, plus his mother is extremely dark (Dad is dark but mom is exceptionally so). It looks like Nixon is close in age to. It will be fun watching the 3 of them grow up and go through their changes! I took week pictures of Eli up to 6 months. I'll probably do every couple of weeks now.

I'm taking weekly pictures of him until about a year. At least that's the plan right now. I think he's going to stay pretty dark. He's lightened up some in some places but nothing drastic.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't believe how big she is (even though she's still small) :( Take a million puppy pictures of baby Dax. He will grow so fast.
Oh I am!!! Carma has grown so much!!!! I remember new puppy pictures and now she's looking all grown up already!

My 7 month puppy Riley
what a handsome guy!!

I am falling in LOVE! I want a black sable so bad. Fingers crossed I get a dark if not black sable when I get my new working puppy lol I ENVY all of you black sable owners! What breeders are your pups from?

I've wanted a black sable male for a while. Dax sorta fell into my lap. He was the last in the litter and I commented on his picture and well here he is! He's from Weberhaus T-litter

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not quite home yet, but here's my new addition. He'll be here in a couple weeks.

you're getting a Gildaf puppy?!?!?! OMG!!!!! So excited for you! Laura is getting Tinah! LAURA!!!! YOU NEED TO POST TINAH!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I've been waiting for close to a year for this pup. There's a couple people on here getting pups from that litter. I forget which thread, but it was mentioned in one of them. Silver boy from the T litter's mine.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been waiting for close to a year for this pup. There's a couple people on here getting pups from that litter. I forget which thread, but it was mentioned in one of them. Silver boy from the T litter's mine.

I know there's Laura and you. I cant remember the other person I know for sure. That's exciting. Popular litter!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts