German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up Callan at the breeders today. Just a quick reminder that she is a 7 yr old retired bitch.

Well so far everything is going great! Max was beside himself with joy to put it mildly, lol. They have been all over the yard together and right now are each in their kennels. They each have a bully and Max is chewing away but Callan just napping. She has never had a chew so it is all new to her. It was just not feasible for the breeder to hand out chews to all her dogs and then keep an eye on them.

Callan will be one spoiled girl! She is so very sweet. She already likes to walk between your legs from behind and get lovin. Will get some pictures of them this weekend and post.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
So happy you have opened your home and heart to her, she sounds like such a sweet girl. I'm sure she'll have Max wrapped around her little finger in no time.

·
Registered
485 Posts
She sounds like such a great dog! So glad that you brought her home - and I'm sure Max is too!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awwwww she sounds like she will be a great addition to your family!:)) Ok where's the pics!!!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Aww she sounds happy and adjusted already and your boy is awesome for taking her in so fast without a little jealousy. I can't wait to see pics:)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok hard to get them in a picture together, they will not stand still! But here are a few I have gotten so far.

Callan and Max, she is in the front.

Callan

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Oh wow, she's beautiful. I would never have guessed that she's 7 years old, she doesn't look a day past 3!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is GORGEOUS!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts