German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK everyone is telling me that I am crazy. I got another GSD. He is about the same age as Kaid (14 months) but we are not sure. And the reason is he is a rescue. Scooped up before he was put down at animal services here.

I do not have a name so any help would be nice. I am taking him to see my trainer this afternoon and will get pics up asap.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK so pics on the fly this evening.....

He is weighing in right now at about 80 lbs and could stand to gain a pound or 2. His ball drive is insane!!! barking and biting his teeth together for me to throw it. Which I can not do for him for about 7 to 10 days because of his neuter. (not letting him see another ball until then.) And all this on pain meds too.

I think that he is gorgeous.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well until his swelling goes down I am not going to risk a rambunctious encounter with these 2 just yet. He does not mind Kaid through the crate , but Kaid barks at him...(his room and his crate). No aggression from either side. I think the boys are going to hit it off!!!

LOL CRACKBALL!!!!!!!:gsdbeggin::rofl::gsdbeggin::rofl:
You got it that is the best term for it.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
OMG they want him restricted....leash walked only for about 7 to 10 days and he is on pain meds. And his energy level is through the roof.

I feel so sorry for him right now. Where his "equipment" used to be is so swollen...

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Ok I finally decided on a name Ryn. My other choice was Rugger but did not want to call him rue or rue rue so I decided Ryn would be a better call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.