German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone I just joined this forum to help this family find a new home for their 11month old German Shepherd. I would love to take him but unfortunately I have two small dogs of my own, a cat and a bunny so I do not have room for him. I would love to see him go to a home that is familiar with the breed and has the space for him to run. He is 11months old he comes with all of his papers, all vaxs, and he’s neutered. He’s not thoroughly trained but he does have potty training sit and stay commands. He’s a very loving very sweet. The family is relocating into an apartment and they can’t keep him, it’s unfortunate and I wish ppl would think before taking on any animals but here we are. If anybody has any resources or can help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. Location Southern California, Loma Linda.
Plant Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Flowerpot

Dog Carnivore Grey Fawn Dog breed
Dog Carnivore Wood Fluid Felidae

·
Super Moderator
9,646 Posts
Kind of you to help @NathalieStyles
You’ll need to update the subject line with the following info-
State - Name, Sex, Age, Breed (if not GSD) or Color
CA: Milo / M / 8mo / Malinois
TX: Lady / F / 3yrs / Black & Tan

I also encourage you to have the dogs owners join the forum and post in order to provide the most accurate information and details. Is this dog neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, OK with other dogs, animals, children, etc.

Additionally, there are at least 5 GSD specific rescue groups in SoCal… i would reach out to them, giving this dog a safety net for life.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kind of you to help @NathalieStyles
You’ll need to update the subject line with the following info-
State - Name, Sex, Age, Breed (if not GSD) or Color
CA: Milo / M / 8mo / Malinois
TX: Lady / F / 3yrs / Black & Tan

I also encourage you to have the dogs owners join the forum and post in order to provide the most accurate information and details. Is this dog neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, OK with other dogs, animals, children, etc.

Additionally, there are at least 5 GSD specific rescue groups in SoCal… i would reach out to them, giving this dog a safety net for life.
thank you so much for your help, I’m new to this forum thing ☺

1 - 4 of 4 Posts