German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Any REPUTABLE breeder will already have homes lined up for the puppies they bred
Maybe in a fantasy world where you already know the number, color, gender, and drive levels of the pups you're going to produce within a few weeks after being bred.

A LOT of excellent breeders don't line up homes for puppies until they know what they have.

While I agree that advertising Pits on a hand-lettered sign doesn't exactly recommend this person as a paragon of ethical breeders, the notion that a breeder must have homes lined up for every pup bred is absurd. What if you line up 4 homes and end up with 14 puppies? What if you line up 10 homes that want males and end up with 3 females? Or 7 working homes and 3 pet homes and end up with a litter of mostly pet-type dogs?

·
Registered
410 Posts
haha...I can't help but laugh at some of these posts. I understand that raising a dog "correctly" or "happily" does depend on what blood line they come from, but dogs are still dogs and we are here to make sure they live fullfilling happy lives regardless of where they come from. Some people take it so seriously. I guess I am just new to all of this and I don't understand it. Please pardon my ignorance:)

And NO I do NOT promote people just breeding dogs whenever they feel like it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
can you pass the gray pupone please... lol are you guys freakin kidding me here... i have an idea mined your own freakin business and get a life do you walk your dog in a smoking blazer and a ascot smoking only the finest cigars when you speak do you sound like thurstin howl the III? think about this for a second. i am going to rip down some one else sign be cause i don't agree and every one else should follow... ok Hitler what should we do next?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
can you pass the gray pupone please... lol are you guys freakin kidding me here... i have an idea mined your own freakin business and get a life do you walk your dog in a smoking blazer and a ascot smoking only the finest cigars when you speak do you sound like thurstin howl the III? think about this for a second. i am going to rip down some one else sign be cause i don't agree and every one else should follow... ok Hitler what should we do next?
I want to be very clear that I agree with your point of "mind your own business." That said, I think your point will be more well received if you put just a little effort into grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Remember, on a web forum like this, the only communication we have is written.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Just wanted to update you all that someone else took the sign down. My karma is saved!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts