German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Really funny. You can not accuse the dogs for lack of energy or intelligence. I loved the way some of them looked at the A-frame and jump.
Kind of like uhh I think I'll pass on that today.:)

·
Registered
9,940 Posts
Loved it. Now I won't feel so bad when Hans does some of those things with me.

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hehehehehe!

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Hilarious!!! Especially the last one when the Mal decided to " finish" next to the judge!!! So dang funny!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
LOL! I saw this the other day and laughed so hard!! I thought to myself "This is definitely something I could see Storm doing to me at a trial!".

The next day at training... I was working on the recall. I called, my trainer let her go.... and she had the most beautiful recall I've EVER seen in person! Perfect!! Straight, extremely fast, focused, and square right in front of me in the sit position... looking me straight in the eyes. I was thrilled. Next thing I know..... her focus gets interrupted... she puts her nose to the ground and takes a slow step forward... I went to grab her (trying to be stealthy)... And BAM! Off to the races! She hauls butt across the training grounds, and after following her for 10minutes, she runs straight into an empty dog run. :rolleyes:

Experiment tested, results came back positive..... I was right. lol! Darn dog. ;) :D

I was laughing the whole time... couldn't help it as I thought to myself "She's never done THAT!" :crazy:

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:rofl: That was awesome! :D I don't know if I liked the Rottie or the last one of the dog finishing beside the judge best! :wild:

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Kudo's to all the teams...I really needed that after effing up twice yesterday during training. Handler error both times/my poor dog!
I loved the last bit....dog fussing next to the judge...He really rocked the schmoozing.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried. I swear one of the sables looked like Fiona. I would be the handler that could not throw the dumbbell. I have actually went to throw a tennis ball for Fiona to chase and hit myself in the face With the ball ... More than once. And Fiona would start to run and then turn around and come back. At the a frame, she would be like, why I am I going over this, didn't anyone notice you can go around.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
what a great video. Good to see that the dogs were happy and relaxed. And loved the tails on Dobie (and ears) and the Rottie.
Dogs are so fun, proof that Schutzhund is just a game for them.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Haha, animals have a great way of bringing us back down to earth when we start to assume!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts