German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody. My pup is 15 week old female. Appears healthy. Stool, eating, energy level, and anything else I can think of is completely normal.

My pup has developed about 2 or 3 bumps in her groin area between her vagina and lower nipples. They are only on one side as you can see on the picture. There is no discharge coming from them and I have not noticed my pup licking or biting the area. She appears completely normal. Nothing else out of the ordinary. She does not react to touching or squeezing them.

I did Google MD and searched on here and have some ideas what this might be, but I appreciate any input from anybody who mightve dealt with the same.

She's sheduled for her next round of shots on Saturday so she will be seeing the Vet this week. I don't see any reason with her acting normally to push that up sooner. But appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Our baby girl has something similar. The vet told us that our girl has "baby acne" or "cradle cap" and we got medicated shampoo that makes it go away completely but we were instructed to only wash once a week maximum to not wreck her healthy oils. Then we checked and checked and our girl is getting awesome raw food. Vet stated our would probably grow out of it in a few weeks of good food and no big new stressors (like a new home). Our girl had a bit at 8 weeks and then continued on for 4 weeks until it started clearing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts