·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me where I can get a good deal on bully sticks?????:confused:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
We ordered from bestbullysticks.com. According to UPS, we should get our shipment tomorrow. I know the prices are AWESOME compared to what we've found anywhere else.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Nice! USA made, love it!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I use bestbullysticks.com as well and love them, speaking of bully sticks I gotta order more as soon as I get paid.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I use bestbullysticks.com as well and love them, speaking of bully sticks I gotta order more as soon as I get paid.
The only place around where we live that we could find the 18" sticks was charging us $16 a piece. We didn't buy bully sticks hardly ever.
Someone had posted something about bestbullysticks and we checked them out last week. Got a 10 pack of 18" sticks for $28..........WOW.
I ordered 4 packs.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
The only place around where we live that we could find the 18" sticks was charging us $16 a piece. We didn't buy bully sticks hardly ever.
Someone had posted something about bestbullysticks and we checked them out last week. Got a 10 pack of 18" sticks for $28..........WOW.
I ordered 4 packs.
yea they're pretty cheap from what I've found

sable GSD: I get the large ones off bestbullysticks.com I think they're at least a foot, but to be honest I don't remember how long they are it's been a while since I've had to order them.

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
Costco! A dozen 12" long bully sticks for around $20.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Bestbullysticks.com:D:thumbup:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wow the bully sticks here are about 3 feet long! We cut them into 3 pieces! Usually around 5 euro ! They are great, Stella loves them, nothing better than stepping on a soggy piece of bully stick!!! Thanks to this site for turning me on to these they have been a life saver helping with her nipping !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts