German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Re: Buffalo CL, Razor, Adult male GSD, NY

Quote: 4 year old German Sheperd Male

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-06-12, 10:11AM EDT

This is Razor he is a 4 year old pure breed German Sheperd. He is a 100 lbs of pure love. He is current on all his shots. He is a house dog and doesn't like to be outside unless he's gotta go or someone is with him. He is house broken and will scratch at the door to be let out. He will sleep in a kennel but prefers the door left open. He does love to go on walks and in the car. But be careful saying the words walk or car out loud. He is good with other dogs and with cats, would probably do a lot of smelling at first. Never really been around kids under age 8. and is protective to knocks at the door. Razors left ear is currently being treated for a yeast infection, because of the infection his ear isn't upright at this time, and I do believe it would require surgery to fix it. Never the less he is still a great dog. Our family is going though alot of issues at this curent time, my husband and daughter are both ill. To be fair to Razor we are looking for a family that will have time to spend with and care for him. If you are interested in providing a loving home for Razor.. please let me know. Adoption fee will apply

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Re: Buffalo CL, Razor, Adult male GSD, NY

Razor is no longer on Craig's List, perhaps the family changed their mind, perhaps and hopefully he is at home or someone adopted him that will love him forever.
I pray this boy has a very happy outcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts