·
Registered
9,844 Posts
That looks like a Furminator.
Is there any coat left? LOL

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Haha... Yeah, people with those short hair dogs that barely shed don't know how stinking lucky they are! My friend tells me about her 5 minute grooming session once a month with her dog..... while I spend 1hr on each dog (sometimes more... depending on the season) every week.... and when they are blowing their coat... Ugh! Some days, I just give up and let the tumble weeds roll by. lol

My vacuum here gets a work out! ;)

Btw, neat video!

·
Registered
219 Posts
LMAO! Yeah like a hour on the GSD and two minutes on the other. Sounds about right. My dogs worst spot is around her tail on her back and back legs I could brush that area all day and still get huge clumps of hair.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Haha... Yeah, people with those short hair dogs that barely shed don't know how stinking lucky they are! My friend tells me about her 5 minute grooming session once a month with her dog..... while I spend 1hr on each dog (sometimes more... depending on the season) every week.... and when they are blowing their coat... Ugh! Some days, I just give up and let the tumble weeds roll by. lol

My vacuum here gets a work out! ;)

Btw, neat video!
I can spend hours grooming the GSDs and it only takes five minutes with the Weimaraner...

She doesn't blow her coat like Jack does, but she does shed slowly and steadily, and those short little grey hairs weave their way into everything, and they stick tenaciously. I lose any time I saved on her grooming vacuuming the couch and the truck. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts