German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color: #3366FF"> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY DEAR BRUISER! </span> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>

It was at 2:10 PM, three years ago today, that I received the phone call that you had just been born. Your "breeder" put you on the phone and I heard your soft grunting for the first time - you were 2 minutes old. She told me how much you weighed and I said, "BOY, HE'S A BIG BRUISER" and thus, you got your name.

Bruiser - April 5, 2008! </span> </span> </span>

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Handsome Bruiser!!!

·
Super Moderator
32,312 Posts
Happy birthday Bruiser! Love the story about how he got his name, lol!

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Happy Birthday, sweetie Bruiser! XOXOXOXOXOXO etc.!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sweet Bruiser! What a great picture!!! I hope your Momma and the other Hooligans had a great celebration with all the fixing for ya!

Gayle I love the pictures you added to the senior thread....I heart your Seniors

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Such a good looking boy!! Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Happy Birthday Bruiser!! what a cutie pie

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bruiser & I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes!!!

He finally got his Birthday Pizza this afternoon - a personal pan cheese from Pizza Hut.

When I got home he immediately found the bag with the pizza versus the ones holding my taco and the other one with some muffins. I gave him the box and he had the top flipped up in a split second. He kept looking at me like was I SURE he was supposed to eat it. He started licking the cheese then grabbed a slice and devoured it in about three CHOMPS. The other three slices went equally as fast, the box was licked clean, and that was THE END!

Then the little bugger decided he should help me eat my taco ... I said no way!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts