German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Brownstown, MI | SAD

Poor dog was picked up today 10/12 he was foundi going in and out of traffic. I cannot believe he did not get hit by a car. He seems to be blind in one eye maybe both. He is an oldie and not well taken care of at all. Any rescues available to take this poor guy in?

Please call 734 675 4008 to set up a time to meet this dog. If no answer please leave a message. You may also call one of our volunteers at 734-740-8530.
More about SAD

Pet ID: Brwnstwn Shltr • Special Needs
SAD's Contact Info

Brownstown Animal Shelter, Brownstown, MI

·
Registered
27,353 Posts
Wow, poor guy. I wonder if he has Pannus that has gone untreated. :fingerscrossed: for a rescue to help

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Jane, I was thinking the same thing. Poor dog. He must be so confused and scared.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the cases that NEED the most help............:(

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP :cry:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Morning bump

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP for the poor boy that needs :help:

Anyone ? This boy all cleaned up & healthy is gonna be stunning, well LOOK, he is NOW ! :wub:

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on people plz............. anyone out there that can help this poor soul ?????

He is going to be Euthanized this Monday Oct.18th if nobody calls or comes into see him, this is really sad.

Poor dog was picked up today 10/12 he was found going in and out of traffic on I-75. I cannot believe he did not get hit by a car!! Truely amazing. He seems to be blind in one eye maybe both. He is an oldie and not well taken care of at all. Any rescues available to take this poor guy in? He is very scared at the shelter and so far have not been able to get near him.

Please call 734 675 4008 to set up a time to meet this dog. If no answer please leave a message. You may also call one of our volunteers at 734-740-8530.

Read more: German Shepherd Dog - Sad~urgent - Large - Adult - Male - Dog | Trenton | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 6580015

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

·
Registered
67 Posts
If I can talk the wife into it I might be able to hold him for someone or a rescue. he is only a few miles away

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
If it is Pannus, it is possible that medication could help improve his vision. I know it is a lot to ask a rescue or anyone else to commit to this boy. I imagine he would be so much better in a quiet environment, where he felt safe. Is there an angel willing to take a chance on the big boy?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If anyone, NEED to act fast ! Call one of those parties asap or he will be PTS probably first thing Mon. . He is a very nice colored sable GSD & if he can't see well, sure this is making his fear that much more. :( :( :(

He needs a miracle to happen here................ :help: :help:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Poor baby. Look how scared he is in those pics. He's such a gorgeous boy.

Ugh, I wish I could help. :(

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
:help::help::help::help:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

This poor guy is getting lots of exposure on CL.

He is scared in the shelter and growls and runs away from anybody trying to get near to him. An experienced rescue might be his only hope.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
Anything? Been praying that someone can take him!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got off the phone with the shelter...he is still there and very timid he will not let anyone get close to him

1 - 20 of 47 Posts