German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still with his puppy look :wub: he didn't change much in past 4-5 months. Still very narrow :) same weight and girth like he was at 12-13 months. But his head and scruff is definitely changing, I can barely put his fur saver over his head.

His training progress slowed down. We had to take few steps back because of his over the top interest in other dogs. Our trainer wanted us to go on BH and I know he can pass it but I don't want to take him until we have a solid focus.

Anyway, here are the new photos :)

with his new friend, Blue

and Kali's old friend, Djole

and of course, his sticks :D

my wolf :wub:

I swear, he have the longest tongue on earth !

and one that I forgot to post; I managed to capture this pose again! "Like father like son" :wink2: Brick was ~12 months old here. I hope I'll manage to capture same/new pose soon :smile2:

for the reference, this was taken when he was ~8 months old :)

P.S. he definitely doesn't look like his father :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oh my gosh, my heart goes pitter patter. Brick, Blue, and father and son, all dogs jaw-dropping gorgeous--great photography too, these are not just snap shots (pro?)

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
He's gorgeous. My black female didn't change much between one and two. Then BOOM she grew a butt over last summer.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :)

Oh my gosh, my heart goes pitter patter. Brick, Blue, and father and son, all dogs jaw-dropping gorgeous--great photography too, these are not just snap shots (pro?)
No, no snapshots there :)

He's gorgeous. My black female didn't change much between one and two. Then BOOM she grew a butt over last summer.
It was similar with my female, but she was always a bit wide. Brick is like a fish :grin2: I hope his front will widen a bit in next 6-12 months :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oh wow, beautiful photography. Will get you on instagram,
Oh for goodness sakes, I tried to send you a pm, but cannot (need 15 posts). I'm a longtime member (since 2003) that got blown away by the password issue.
I couldn't find you on instagram, I would love to follow you there, your photo's are fantastic.
Anyway, I guess I've upped my post count by one.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh for goodness sakes, I tried to send you a pm, but cannot (need 15 posts). I'm a longtime member (since 2003) that got blown away by the password issue.
I couldn't find you on instagram, I would love to follow you there, your photo's are fantastic.
Anyway, I guess I've upped my post count by one.
Strange... its digitalbite_ account, Brick's photo is my avatar :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I told you this once before on the puppy thread, but Brick is a really beautiful dog and your photography is amazing. Brick belongs in Hollywood.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I told you this once before on the puppy thread, but Brick is a really beautiful dog and your photography is amazing. Brick belongs in Hollywood.
Thank you! :blush: he already have one music video behind him, that is not yet released. It's not Hollywood but it was great experience for us :smile2:

One more photo and I'll stop spamming :D 4-6-13-17 months :wub:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts