German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I am sure that Pandora will make a great mom. It looks like they(the pups) will have some very good working potentional. Andy is gorgeous by the way. These pups are going to be stunning
Good Luck

·
Banned
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no doubt that she will be a great mom. I was more interested in the pedigree. Andy's dam was Norbo Ben Ju's sister or littermate which was what caught my eye when I was researching his pedigree. And Pandora being Faro Policia's daughter makes it a plus

·
Super Moderator
18,680 Posts
I have heard nothing, but good things about Andy Maly Vah. Hopefully Cliff will step in. He had an excellent litter by Andy and broke down the pedigree for me and told me a lot about the dog.

·
Banned
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lisa Cliff was the one that pointed me toward Andy. Wow what a male he is and Excellent temperment to boot. I was there for five minutes and the boy acted just like he knew me forever. His owner gave me a few CD's on his training. This breeding was worth every dollar and the 14 hour ride too. I can't wait to see what these 2 produce. And since Norbo passing away last october this bloodline will soon be gone.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Norbo's genetics are so valuable.. he produced such strong-nerved dogs. I love what could come into play with this breeding. Pandora has super lines, and Andy Maly Vah is quite the dog. Chuck, it sounds like a dog with a clear head and tons of confidence. Congrats on this breeding.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Chuck, Lisa,
I do feel that Andy represents the type of nerve and temperament we all want to have in our dogs. His genetics is superlative and he is an excellent option it use with West/Belgium dogs. Chucks dog Pandora has excellent genetics also...this should be an exciting litter. I do have a six month male out of Andy that has temperament just like him....makes me happy

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Wow - I just realized I saw Andy get his IPO3. I remember being impressed by him but I didn't connect the name to the dog. I feel pretty dumb :p

·
Banned
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, He is very even tempermented GSD. I have been nothing but impressed with him and with this combination of pedigree's should make some real strong nerved pups.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts