German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to add a german shepherd to the family very soon! We had reserved a female from Hartland kennels but that didnt work out.. Can anyone suggest a breeder near Pittsburgh that is expecting a litter around May?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
von Wolfstraum.... Lee is in Pittsburgh. Not sure when she'll be expecting a litter, but talk to her... wolfstraum on here... She is extremely knowledgeable and has great dogs!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ditto on Wolfstraum, you'll get a lot of recommendations for her. I haven't seen her dogs, but have heard a lot of good things and everything looked good in my own research.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,248 Posts
There are many many many litters of GSDs around the area.... :( BUT there are only 2 people who are breeders of European lines who routinely breed European dogs using the quality control standards of the German style. The other breeder is showlines....

I won't have anything ready in May...maybe September or October...if you will go to Akron, which is only about 2 hours over the PA TP to OH TP - easy drive! try Wilmoth haus....they have European lines, breed titled dogs and may have something for you.

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts