German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am in Minnesota looking for a German Shepherd puppy primarily as a companion for a family with children but also with the temperament to compete in obedience classes take the good citizen test. I was looking for some feedback on breeders, specifically "Minnesota K-9 Solutions"? I haven't been able to obtain a lot of information about them. Thanks in advance.

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello all. I am in Minnesota looking for a German Shepherd puppy primarily as a companion for a family with children but also with the temperament to compete in obedience classes take the good citizen test. I was looking for some feedback on breeders, specifically? I haven't been able to obtain a lot of information about them. Thanks in advance.
*** Removed by ADMIN - Negative info on particular kennels/breeders has to be done by PM ***

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Their website brings me a lot "red flags"
M
"Master Trainer" and breeder for 20 years? I have never heard of them!
No OFA certs. I even checked OFA website - none listed.
Dogs are not proven. Titles?
Pictures and claims are questionable and frankly outrageous.
I looked at his videos on you tube. Nothing special.
He mixes WL Czech and Showlines?
Lots of fluff and talk. Don't let the fact that the Governor got a pup from him mask the descrepancies
Move on.

If you do call them I would ask to see the parents, to see the kennel, to get actual facts and to see the papers about the dogs and proof of OFA hips/elbows. Ask for a direct reference. If the answer is NO to any of these I would pass

They don't pass my criteria for a good GSD breeder. But you won't know if you don't ask.

·
Super Moderator
2,395 Posts
Closing this thread - it's nearly 7 years old.

If someone wants to open a discussion about Minnesota breeders, that's fine, but personal disputes need to be handled via private message or off of this forum.

- ADMIN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.