German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum,

I am looking for a healthy puppy, working line dark/black sable male, high food and ball drive, good temperament outside training, to eventually do some Schutzhund work together.

I am no expert, my last dog was a dogo argentino but I love the DDR east german strong built look, I just don't know if they are as stable as other lines

I would like an experienced breeder, good line of prooven healthy dogs that I can visit and maybe find a match for the beginning of 2021.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not an East German breeder but Raino fluegge not sure I spelled the last name correctly and can’t spell the kennel name but he is the Ted of the Prince Edward Island Schutzhund club

·
Super Moderator
5,520 Posts

I have a Carmspack Gus pup and I'm very happy with him. Balanced dog. Great nerves. He's a tank. Genetic obedience. Great nose. Plenty of drive. Good off switch. Forward dog. DDR/Czech lines.

Here's my puppy thread.

Reactions: gsdsteve

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you I will look more into both tips I appreciate that. Fantastic dog David congrats!

·
Super Moderator
5,520 Posts
Thank you I will look more into both tips I appreciate that. Fantastic dog David congrats!
Thanks! He is 7 months and hasn't disappointed me yet. Love this dog. He's intense when it's time, and chill when it's time.

·
Registered
Hi, it’s Andre
664 Posts
Wendelin is well respected in Quebec! They just had a litter as well and expect another shortly

·
Registered
Hi, it’s Andre
664 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,520 Posts
7 Months already... WOW! Time goes by too fast but also not fast enough :(
Time flies when you're having fun. I don't dislike the adolescent phase like a lot of people do. I embrace the challenges and stay persistent. I really like training 6-16 month old dogs. I think I connect with them well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts