German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been lurking for some time now and thought I was put this out there. I am currently researching breeders in the greater Bay Area (Sacramento/Sonoma/SF Bay Area) and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations or just overall positive experiences with a breeder based in the greater Bay Area.

If so, a PM would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
You need to get in touch with Camilla Hart of sentinelharts.com. Read her reviews online and you will see what I am talking about. She is near the Sacramento area I believe.

·
Super Moderator
32,540 Posts
You need to get in touch with Camilla Hart of sentinelharts.com. Read her reviews online and you will see what I am talking about. She is near the Sacramento area I believe.
East Bay - Dublin/Pleasanton area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the helpful replies& PMs. I am primarily looking for a Family Companion~, and am not planning to show/compete. I am planning to do some obedience, but again not on a competition level. I will keep this thread on hand as I continue my research. Ajay in El Sobrante is very close to my house!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another question ... I have also used the AKC website to locate breeders in my area . Has anyone used their search process to identify breeders or have any experience with breeders through that service?

Thanks!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I too am looking for reputable breeders in the Bay Area. Any PMs with recommendations would be very helping and appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am wondering the same thing. I am headed to Karen's tomorrow. Zwigger Vom Rotten Wald. But I would love to know if Tyler got a GSD as well...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Anyone can be a "breeder" through the AKC websites. Including back yard breeders. Stick to the ones recommended here.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Any online source is just a starting point. AKC has weaknesses, this web board has weaknesses, there are good breeders on both. There are good breeders with no online presence at all. There are bad breeders with a great online presence. Eventually you have to start talking to people in person.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a sentinel harts dog. Great pooch, and Camilla comes highly recommended.

my dog is on facebook, search for "draego".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts