German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am looking to get a gsd puppy in a few months and was wanting some recommendations for breeders in kentucky or the surrounding states. I'm looking more for show lines than working. Thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was planning on doing mostly confirmation maybe some agility. What ever she (the pup) enjoys the most!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I have a 17wk old puppy from kleinen hain (wanda who is on this board)..If agility is what your looking for (among other titles),,definately check out her website.."Max" , my Masi's 'daddy', has tons of titles in agility/obed , is sar certified, etc..Helga (mom) is narcotics certified, I think has her RN or legs in it anyhow, and is a eurosport dog.

I believe she has some breeding(s) planned, you'd have to ask her.
I am VERY VERY happy with this puppy (and had her shipped site unseen I might add) she is exactly what I asked for.

I am looking forward to doing obed/agility with her in the future.
Diane

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Yes Wanda's Max just got is AX in agility. It is up in Braggs.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
"Max" is my puppy's uncle (love saying that) and his breeding with Helga had some great looking pups. There was one girl who was soooo adorable. I'm very pleased (so is my vet!) with my puppy but they are working lines.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Diane, Iam looking forward to many reports of Masi's new titles. Mybe some day we can trial Drake and Masi together at an agility trial. I couldnt have put Masi in a better home if I had tried.

Helga is in Heat now and will not be bred this heat. I'm looking for a trial to finish her Rally Novice real soon. I'm hoping in the next couple of months. I'm not sure she will be ready for her CD but we will see.

Helga will be bred next spring if all goes right.

Kathy thanks. I have to note that Max does have one win out of 3 towards his UKC conformation CH. title with I hope to finish this winter.

Jenn, also thanks. I just love your little boy and cant wait to see him as an adult.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Thanks Sue. It was really nice talking to you again, I do so miss the days of SchH.

Max just loves kids, He thinks he owns my 5 year old grandson. Because of a 6 month stay in the hospital from birth (only weighing 1lb) Max didnt get to meet Aden until later in life.

This was Max's first meeting with any kid and he watched Adens every move (even pulled him around in a basket given him "basket rides" for hours on in) and when Aden took naps Max would nap with him.

Dad (my son) found he had to walk a fine line around Max when it involved Aden.

Sue BTW your daughter is adorable, give her a big hug from Max and me..

·
Registered
44 Posts
leigha33, You might want to check out Max's daughter from the same litter that Masi is from. Wanda moved her to Hena C and I think she is still available.
http://www.vonhena-c.com/shepherdOtherBreedersPages/HelgaNomex.htm

This photo does not do her justice. She was my favorite female from the litter but I couldnt take her since I have another pup reserved already. She should be a nice size and she has a wonderful head and expression. I would still take her in a heartbeat if my husband would have let me have two pups.
Cathie in Wa State

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Hey YOU!!!!!! Good to see you on here finally!!!

Will see you tracking tomorrow!!!! Kayos is staying home, long story. Just Havoc tomorrow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
HI KATHY!!
Good to see you here too. I will see you in the morning for sure!!
I am looking forward to it and so is Seb. It should be really nice by the water. Hope Kayos is ok.....!! She is such a sweetheart.
See you in the AM.
Cathie

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
I'll start a new thread over in stories!!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awww Cathie, now you must not have seen my Masi :)))))

While I do think the sable girl is a cutie,,,I am pretty sure "my Masi" is the cutest girl in the bunch,,oh and did I mention the smartest too :))))) *vbg*

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
She is darling!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
And then there is Masi's twin brother, how handsome is he?

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
well of course he is as handsome as his sister is pretty:))))

I'll bet he's an angel to,,,this Masi girl is a wild thing :)))

We just took a 1.5 mile hike and she is still raring to go!

Of course to top off this nice pleasant walk, we get almost to the car, and she decides to PLOP in a MUD PUDDLE!!! LOL..She's a "bad bad" puppy :)))))))))
diane

1 - 20 of 40 Posts