German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I am new to the forum and currently searching out prospective breeders for my next dog. I am not new to dog owning, and have trained and cared for many German shepherds, as I have owned 4 dogs and worked at an animal shelter. I would say that my last dog, a German shorthaired pointer, would likely match or even possibly exceed the energy and attention demands of most German shepherds, and probably eats as much as one too, even with her smaller size 😆😭 she never settles down and is quite whiny. Great biking dog though 👌👌 I am located in Boise, ID and some of the breeders I've looked at are:
Vom Banach
Sentinel K9 ( in Sweet, ID )
Waldkonig/Timberhaus
I have also looked at Theishof, as they do title their dogs in SchH, and have only heard good things from them. However, I would like to enroll in protection dog training, and possibly compete in PSA if the opportunity arises, and Theishof seems to be geared towards showlines more. I'd like to know which of these kennels you all have experience with, good or bad, health issues, temperaments, and other tidbits of info regarding them. Also, other reputable working line breeder recommendations are welcome! Info on puppy prices from these kennels would be much appreciated as well.

·
Premium Member
11,219 Posts
isn't Haus Viaden out your way? I think I would look into them

Lee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts