German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Not sure where that is exactly. But u would look at Jim Hill, Von Wyndmoor. He is excellent, been in the breed and competed for a long time. And is one of the nicest guys you will meet.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Reputable depends on who you talk to.

Look further afield is my advice.

Lee

·
Registered
230 Posts
Jim is south east pa, not too far... but I definitely agree, Jim is awesome. Jax will probably chime in, that's her neck of the woods I think :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
working line dogs

You might take a minute and look up Eichenluft.....Molly Graft! It is my understanding that she has some Very nice working line's and does quite a lot with her dogs...Lots and Lots of experience.

·
Registered
123 Posts
www.coldcreekshepherds.com from Gettysburg Pa. if you are willing to travel a bit. Pups from Bandit vom Wolfsheim and Rea Tur-Lad (her female). Pups are 3 weeks old now, two males left. Very good reputation and placement of dogs as you will see from the website.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
It is my understanding that she has some Very nice working line's and does quite a lot with her dogs
Depends on who you talk to

·
Registered
159 Posts
I would like to know if there are any reputable working line breeders in the area close to Unindale, Honesdale, Carbondale PA?

Thanks

Misty Ridge German Shepherds in Maryland. Joyce Burdette has done a really great job with her program. Got two from her and they were just perfect...

·
Registered
32,360 Posts
I would like to know if there are any reputable working line breeders in the area close to Unindale, Honesdale, Carbondale PA?

Thanks
There are several SchH clubs in that area. If I were you, I would take full advantage of that and go watch their dogs. See what you like and find a breeder from there.

·
Registered
230 Posts
There are several SchH clubs in that area. If I were you, I would take full advantage of that and go watch their dogs. See what you like and find a breeder from there.
Good advice. I was in the same situation and the same area. I went out to the local clubs and got to know some of the dogs. Helped a great deal in figuring out what I wanted and where I should get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts