German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

Premium Member
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - there are many many many breeders in CZ......I personally know a good one, who I have spent quite some time with - as has MNM (Marsha - v d Traumwolfen).....I have imported about a half dozen pups from Jana for friends in the last year and a half. Her daughter was on the podium at the 2021 Nationals with her homebred dog, Redbull...and was in the WUSV with him.....

The owner of Jinopo died a while back.....and a friend was sold an adult male for a huge amountof money - the dog has EPI.

Lee

Premium Member
Most of the pups I have gotten have been out of Redbull daughters............tragically, they lost him not too long ago.

Janica (in video - her mom is also Jana) has a super nice male pup, Fenir.....2 of his littermates are here - 1 locally, 1with a longtime client in VT. Another pup from same dam (Redbull daughter) I got for a friend of a friend in AZ (guy with the EPI male)

My P liter was from an Art z Lipin grandson....so now S and T's have him...MNM had an Art son for a year or so of Jana's....so she has the line as well....and has also bred to my P male, bringing the Art / Basha daughter back to her lines.

Was offered a Redbull pup recently - but I just can't "do" a pup again

Lee

Registered
I'd have to agree, if looking at the Czech Republic, I'd go with Jana and her daughter Janicka. I said, years ago when I first met them, and Janicka was about 10??, that one day she would be competing at the world championships. She did. I've been to Jana's home twice, and I would highly recommend her.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd have to agree, if looking at the Czech Republic, I'd go with Jana and her daughter Janicka. I said, year ago when I first met them, and Janicka was about 10??, that one day she would be competing at the world championships. She did. I've been to Jana's home twice, and I would highly recommend her.
Shot her an email.
Let鈥檚 see what she says.

Premium Member
Petra is a breeder and pro/semi-pro photographer in the Czech Republic....she sells and brokers ALOT of dogs...........

Lee

Registered
I鈥檓 one of those weirdos who doesn鈥檛 do Facebook.

But鈥id one of you guys tell her? I just got a message.
She said yes!
We can go next Saturday.
If we do, lots of pics incoming!
Not me but awesome. I saw she had a dark sable long coat female. Absolutely stunning. Post many pics.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well, guess what?
We are visiting Friday afternoon!
How will I sleep until then?

Jana says the only puppy she has on the premises is a 4-month-old female.
Buuuuttttt鈥 a friend of hers has a litter of young pups I can go see.

O
M
G!

Now, I am just going to look.
Don鈥檛 laugh.
I really, really just want to look, get my GSD fix, play with puppies, see the kennel, and talk to her.
Hopefully in several years, I may get a pup from Jana.
Hans, of course, will not go anytime soon. So it will be a while.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts