German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,686 Posts
He is black and tan. How old? If he is young he will probably end up as a normal saddle patterned dog.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I'm not sure how old he is . He lived next door to my relative house . The owner wasn't taken care of him that well so he told me I can take him so I did . Why isn't his fur like the ones in pictures or the ones I've seen .

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It looks like he just has a short, tight, coat. Looks like there was damage to his ears. He could have a thin coat due to many things also ... allergies, fleas, poor diet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His ears are clipped and one is damaged causing it to hang . Can you tell me how tall will he be ? And is there any type of vitamins should give him ?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Perhaps maybe he is just a smaller compact male gsd. He looks purebred in one pic. But not the other. Hmm whether he is or isn't he is very pretty and you could most likely get away with telling people he's purebred anyway. And as for his ears, I'd ask a vet what you can try to give him to help out!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm thinking he's mixed with something too. But thanks for helping me answer the questions . I will take him to the vet for more information

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, he's a pretty one . His teeth are solid white too. he's smart too . I'm teaching him to sit and stay right now . He's doing pretty good with it

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nice looking guy! Not sure because coat and stuff can be influenced by diet and life. Happy you got him instead of where he was. He looks young still so he'll fill out and grow with you then you'll be certain. Has he chewed anything yet, easier to tell with their energy lol. Seriously though he's a handsome boy :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes he does a lot of chewing and drinking a lot of water lol . It's like every 10 minutes he's drinking water .

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
He is a nice looking boy! So glad he is in a home where he will be loved and cared for the rest of his life. You will get so many rewards from him just for saving him, and you will have your best friend with you for a long time! Enjoy!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, man. He's a learning boy too. I've taught him to sit and lay down so far. He's a little stubborn sometimes but he does it. Maybe it's because other dogs are around him and he's trying to play. My mom has 2 other little dogs. But he's a good one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts