German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This girl is at Bladen County Animal Control in Elizabethtown, NC. Very limited hours so if you can help - please pm me and I'll put you in contact with someone directly. This is the email I received on her:

Lori This girl is in a very bad way. She is very skinny breathing heavy not eating very much She may just need a safe place to die. Krista is out of town. Could you please help post her on the GSd board. Have anyone call me She needs out.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Re: Breaking my heart - white female-Elizabethtown

Joanne, bless you.

Her spirit looks broken, but hopefully with proper love, she will come back. My heart breaks for her. How could humans do this?!! The look on her face speaks a thousand words.

Please let us know how it goes. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

Lori,

Could you PM me the contact info. I have a friend in NC, no idea where exactly though. But I figure the more people who knows about Snow Princess (don't know her name) the better. He could get word out to his friends and co-workers, and expand this girl's hope of living the rest of her days carefree and loved.

Thanks!

~ Rei

·
Registered
714 Posts

I've spoken to the shelter volunteer who says she will pull this girl tomorrow. I will take her straight to the vet school at NC State and see how sick she is. I am praying she makes it through to the morning....

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thank you so much Joanne. Please keep me posted. I'm going to send you a pm with my phone number in case you need my help tomorrow. I'll say a prayer for this girl tonight...

·
Registered
989 Posts

Thank you Spiritmam!!!!!! My thoughts are with you...keeping paws crossed.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts

GOd bless you Spiritmam and we are saying a prayer for both of you tonight. Rest easy sweetgirl-help is coming for you.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

Lots of prayers being said........this is truly heartbreaking...when does it stop.....

·
Registered
7,466 Posts

not gonna stop anytime soon i'm afraid...

wishing this girl, and all the angels here who help these dear souls, the energy to keep going.

take care all and many blessings to everyone.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts