German Shepherds Forum banner

361 - 368 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
the good times were what he took with him-dogs are soo much more evolved than humans they always go in peace to the next place without regret.Bravo we know you are waiting to welcome friends = dog and human to their place to run free.Wish us skin people could have done better for you in the PAST but you accepted and went on with your life.Send us your good thoughts from where you are.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
Thanks so much to all for your kind words about the big guy. I will do my best to crop his pics this weekend and also share with you the actual story of letting him go. As was Bravo being his normal self, in the end, he actually made me giggle just a little. I promise to share it with you. He was one helluva dog and I miss him a ton. I don't think I will ever meet another one like Bravo.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Just have to reply-there are many dogs as brave and wonderful as Bravo that have not had a human recognize them.Please give yourself a BIG pat on the butt and a scritch under your chin for being there

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
just realized bravo had gone to the bridge when i read your post in my shep report thread.

sometimes i don't know how we bear it, the loss of these great, noble, and wonderful dogs. i am so sorry for your loss.

take good care, many blessings...

rest in peace bravo, whata good boy!

ps...i really enjoyed bravo's virtual funeral service donna!

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Another dog I will never, ever forget.... Kerry, I hope you're doing okay. I know you miss this very special boy, as do we all...

361 - 368 of 368 Posts