German Shepherds Forum banner

321 - 340 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Re: Happy Birthday Bravo!!!

Sorry I am a little late today Bravo, but I hope you had a great Birthday.

·
Registered
305 Posts

Happy 15th Birthday Bravo!!! Can't wait to see your handsome mug in your bday pics!! (p.s. Kerry I have a friend that has a big birthday party for her dog every year and we ALL sing Happy Birthday so guess they should commit the lot of us)

·
Registered
691 Posts

Happy 15th Birthday, you big handsome fella! Looking forward to birthday pictures too. xoxo's

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

Originally Posted By: kneely
I'm really shocked that the big guy has made it this long. I would have never bet on it that first time I saw him. He gets better with age.
Fifteen is really something to be proud of, for both of you, Kerry. Bravo is a time-honored canine citizen. I've never met him, but I feel humbled in his presence here.

Happy Birthday, sir Bravo!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts

Happy, happy birthday dear boy!
I hope mom and he police dept. will get you some narcotic scented towels to have fun with!
Congratulations to Kerry and Bravo!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #329

I am paying the price of giving Bravo some ham for his big day. I knew better but what the hay the big guy really wanted it. His tummy is still blowing out and I have run through an entire package of booty wipes for his poor rear end but he loved the ham while it was going down!

Thanks to all for his b'day wishes. He does have an admirable spirit and will to live.

Kerry and Bravo

·
Registered
691 Posts
Re: RIP Bravo

Oh no, Kerry I am so very sorry. He was beautiful, brave and much loved by all of us here.

RIP Bravo and my deepest condolences to you, Kerry.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts

Oh Kerry, my heart just breaks for you. I'm so sorry. There are those who have an extraordinary relationship and you and Bravo were two of them.

I will remember him for the rest of my days. He was one in a million.

Run free and healthy, sweet boy...

Your separation is temporary.
Your reunion will be forever…

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

Kerry I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and I will never forget all that you have done for our beloved Bravo.

sweet Bravo. May you run free of any pain or discomfort at the Bridge while you wait to be reunited with your Kerry.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

I'll be raising a glass to Bravo tonight. Cheers to a job well done and the love you brought in your final years.

Sorry to see you go, boy.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts

I no.......

I am so sorry.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

I am so sorry, Kerry. Of course your heart is broken.
For Bravo to reach his 15th birthday, though - what an amazing life story.

Another legend passes - here forever in our hearts.

To you, Bravo and all the love you that surrounded you during the last and best of your life.

321 - 340 of 368 Posts