German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitties wondering what the big deal is of course.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:birthday: Enjoy your special day :)

PS Love the hats :D

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
467 Posts
Happy Birthday boys!!!! They look adorable

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
LOL! The hats are too cute, but I think the boys wanted something a little manlier, haha...they don't look awfully impressed ;)

Happy Birthday Gentlemen!

BTW...Is that your house? Super pet friendly, if so! Must make life easier than my foolish idea to use white throw rugs here and there...doh.

·
Super Moderator
32,336 Posts
Happy birthday Thor & Riggs! :birthday:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL! The hats are too cute, but I think the boys wanted something a little manlier, haha...they don't look awfully impressed ;)
They were trying to get as close to their food as possible because they were afraid the cat would eat it but they needed to keep eye contact with us before they could eat ;)

BTW...Is that your house? Super pet friendly, if so! Must make life easier than my foolish idea to use white throw rugs here and there...doh.
Sure hope so, we are paying for it :D House is 95% hardwood but when we got the boys, turned that place into their den and put a vinyl floor over top the hardwood to protect the boys and floor

Happy birthday Thor & Riggs! :birthday:

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Happy belated 8th birthday to Thor and Riggs. It looks like they made out OK w/ their feast. Have a great year handsome boys.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Great picture...kitties just wanted their own crowns...:)

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts