German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just sad, I get up to go take a pee and my "little velcro one" follows me into the bathroom as she always does, anyway (this may be gross to some and I'm sorry) I start to pee and before I can even catch what was going on....it was too late, I peed on her head.

Please tell me there are other guys on here that did the same thing? Please......maybe? Ughhh I deserve a good "Alpha rolling"

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
You peed on your dog's head? ROFLMAO okay that is freaking classic,lol If it makes you feel any better years ago DH came home after a night of football with the boys ever so slightly inebriated. He saunters.....or stumbles into the bathroom to pee when Henry our happy lab came in to say hi which startled him. He jerked to see who was encroaching upon him in the bathroom and yes peed on Henry's back a little. I still make fun of him to this day and hope you have a wife, gf, or partner to do the same for you:D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Oh yes!! My partner has done that more then once, hes laughing about it now cause I showed him your post. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
5,921 Posts
Not too uncommon! Ours likes to stick his head where he shouldn't when he follows one into the bathroom, and is a likely inadvertent target if one isn't very careful!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
are you a girl??? ROTFL

This is just sad, I get up to go take a pee and my "little velcro one" follows me into the bathroom as she always does, anyway (this may be gross to some and I'm sorry) I start to pee and before I can even catch what was going on....it was too late, I peed on her head.

Please tell me there are other guys on here that did the same thing? Please......maybe? Ughhh I deserve a good "Alpha rolling"

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
ok, this can't be common. we need to take a poll. :crazy:

Not too uncommon! Ours likes to stick his head where he shouldn't when he follows one into the bathroom, and is a likely inadvertent target if one isn't very careful!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I've always wondered about that when the dogs follow my husband into the bathroom. I'm hoping he would tell me if that happened. :)

"Honey, why is the dog wet?"

·
Banned
5,219 Posts

Have sure come close a couple times... had to dance around to avoid it. :eek: Normally I close the door but there are 2 doors and sometimes they both aren't closed
:blush:

We won't discuss walks in the woods.

·
5,627 Posts
are you a girl??? ROTFL
Denali Girl is actually a man. He thought it would be fun to confuse us all. :)

Being female, I've never peed on my dog but a bunch of my male fosters have gotten Raven. They are both sniffing a spot and the male decides to mark when Raven hasn't finished sniffing. I keep a close eye on sniffing now!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Okay, actually spit coffee reading the OP. Must admit, as a woman myself, I never thought about that aspect for you guys.

*snort*

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
lol don't be so sure if your a woman that your husband would tell you. I read this post last night and my husband just sat there nodding while I read it so finally I had to ask the question and he said "oh yeah" like it happened a lot then started laughing so I never knew our poor dogs had been peed on "guess that explains why they listened to him so well if they didn't he marked them lmao"

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
That's hilarious!

Those poor dogs!

Thank goodness only girl humans live in my house :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
lmao. Too funny.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Speaking of embarrassing "Peeing With Dog" stories, I walk Niko on a seasonal road in the middle of nowhere. In the morning. After two cups of tea. So I bring toilet paper because I know I'll have to pee in the next five or six miles.

When he was still a puppy, I was really uncertain of him as far as staying with me if I dropped the leash. So to pee, I would try to hold the leash with one hand and pull my pants down and back up with the other.

One day I had him in a sit-stay and was in the middle of the elimination process, when Niko decided he had better things to do and took off on me, pulling me over onto my butt mid-stream. Which was really, really not funny at the time.

·
Registered
758 Posts
:rofl::rofl: :rofl: Tears are rolling down my face! Needed a good laugh today!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts